Terms & Conditions
This Statement is made by Santorini 360 Tours to inform you about our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of personal data.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as country of residence, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require the information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping.
- For Reservation Management
- To improve our products and services.
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can unsubscribe anytime from our promotional campaigns and stop receiving form us.
- To customise the website according to your interests.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it is required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Ordinance. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to or email us.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly update the information accordingly.
To ensure that your information is secure and to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not provide any personal information to third parties.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Santorini 360 Tours may change this policy from time to time by updating this page without notice. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of those changes.
In case of any inconsistency or conflict between the English and versions of other languages, the English version shall prevail.
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.